Beekin is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We prioritize an equitable workplace, welcoming of new ideas. We embrace employee, client, and community differences through initiatives that support, inform, develop, and increase awareness and sensitivity. Through these efforts, we honor the power of people.
Firmwide, we strongly believe that talent comes in every color, gender, origin, religion, sexual orientation, and physical capability imaginable. We actively seek out employees, vendors, and business associates from a deep and diverse pool of accomplished professionals eager to build on Beekin’s respected name in the computer software services and real estate industry.
Beekin benefits from the support of Gaingels, who co-invests with selected companies, resolved on building diverse and inclusive teams.
Gaingels is a leading LGBTQIA+/Allies investment syndicate, and one of the largest and most active private investors in North America, dedicated to supporting diversity in leadership at all levels within the venture capital ecosystem.
Beekin has committed to take immediate actions to embed equity and innovate for inclusion. We believe that this is both a moral and business imperative. To that end, Beekin has been working on increasing diverse representation at all levels of the organization.
- We foster equity by hiring, identifying, retaining, and accelerating top diverse talent at all levels.
- We believe that having a diverse team enables a wider set of skills, leading to a better decision making and crisis management:
- We aim to maintain a minimum of 30% diversity (race/ethnicity, different abilities, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation) firmwide. This is reflected in our current team composition, where these groups’ representation reaches 50%.
- We are proud to state that there is no gender gap for similar positions throughout the organization.
Additionally, we recognize that our employees have lives outside of work and we are committed to helping them succeed both professionally and personally. Inclusion is therefore at the core of our culture.
- We do this through business-based flexible work arrangements and best-in-class work/life and wellness services- which encourages and support every employee regardless of their personal situation and allows us to accommodate different living conditions.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits, learning and development initiatives, and leading-edge technology that supports innovation and optimize the success of our globally distributed team.
Beekin Inc. and its affiliate The Beekin Company Limited, are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.